We are looking for a full-time experienced, out-of-the-box design lead who loves to stay close to the work and has design skills to help elevate and support the brand’s marketing, digital and content strategy. This is a hands-on role, at the heart of co-creating ideas and bringing them to life. Candidates should be able to design within an evolving brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward. As we continue to build out our in-house creative team, this role will help develop original digital and print design items to support marketing campaigns as well as the overall brand story.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to take projects from concept to production
- Work with the team to define and apply brand guidelines and visuals that will innovate designs and align with corporate vision
- Help set creative strategy
- Maintain design consistency for the brand across many functions
- Ability to creatively direct third party vendors on everything from video projects to booth design concepts.
- Create digital assets to support content including designing ebooks, blogs, infographics, etc.
- Create print handouts, displays, banners and booth graphics to support campaigns
- Design website imagery and graphics
- Design LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social ads to help push the brand forward
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch, and Invision
- Knowledge of html/css
- A portfolio of demonstrated and advanced work
- A storyteller who can balance design and aesthetics with business goals
- A willing collaborator who is comfortable in working with a variety of roles
- Strong concept & brainstorming skills
- Experience leading the design direction and building out supporting design resources
- Easily manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and react to quick turnarounds in a timely manner
- 6-8 years of experience in a related role in-house or at an agency
- Video/animation experience
- SaaS and/or B2B experience
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!