Graphic Designer at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Help advance our fast-growing travel brand as part of our in-house Creative Services team. Our Graphic Designer will support our Manager, Creative Services, and the organization at large under supervision of the Director of Brand and Content. This role will design marketing communications that attract new homeowners and travelers while reinforcing our brand at every touchpoint, across all media. Your thoughtful, customer-focused design skills should embody a less-is-more approach that cuts through the noise and helps audiences understand our value quickly.
Beyond professional design skills, you should be a natural collaborator, conceptual thinker, and tireless tinkerer, focused on creative problem-solving and the rewards of delivering a finished product. You should be comfortable saying yes to opportunities and no to inefficiencies — and be ready to have some fun doing it!
What you’ll do
- Execute design tasks that uphold brand standards and creative direction across emails, social media, web pages, blog posts, case studies, newsletters, ebooks, and much more
- Update landing pages, emails, and other digital media with a working knowledge of front-end languages (HTML, CSS)
- Ensure that content and image requirements, media-specific formatting, and other design considerations are met efficiently
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with other departments and leaders to execute announcements, presentations, trade show materials, and other internal projects
- Participate in conceptual brainstorming to solve business problems, generate new ideas, and improve creative quality
- Coordinate directly with vendors on estimates, file prep, and delivery as needed
- Enforce brand standards across all organizational communications and proof work to ensure accuracy
What makes you a great fit
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience designing brand or marketing communications (no spec work only)
- Degree in graphic design, digital design, or a related field with emphasis on user-centric design principles, preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Fluency in digital and print design and production best practices across media
- Strong communication skills
- Strong conceptual thinker and brainstorm contributor
- Fast learner with a drive for continuous improvement
- Self-starter with patience and perseverance
- Organized, process-friendly, and detail-oriented
- Openness to feedback and creative collaboration
- Link to online portfolio of professionally produced work that demonstrates creative thinking and firm understanding of design principles
- Front-end web and email development experience
- Experience with motion graphics / animation
- Travel or hospitality industry experience is a plus!
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $60,000 to $72,000 depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.