Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. A lot of that relies on our consistent and compelling visual brand, the clarity of our communications, and the impression we build through marketing.
As part of our marketing team, our Graphic Designer will support our Senior Designer and the organization at large under supervision of the Director of Brand and Content. You’ll design marketing communications that attract new owners and guests while reinforcing our brand at every touch, across all media. Your thoughtful, customer-focused design skills should embody a less-is-more approach that cuts through the noise and helps someone understand quickly.
Beyond professional design skills, you should be a natural collaborator, conceptual thinker and tireless tinkerer, focused on creative problem-solving and the rewards of delivering a finished product. You should be comfortable saying yes to opportunities and no to inefficiencies. And you should be ready to have some fun doing it.
In this role you will:
- Execute design projects and tasks to brand standards and/or creative direction (including but not limited to blog posts, social media posts, case studies, newsletters, ebooks, infographics, and more)
- Update landing pages, emails, and other digital media with a working knowledge of front end languages (HTML, CSS)
- Collaborate with teammates to ensure that writing or photo requirements, media-specific formatting, and other design considerations are met efficiently
- Collaborate with other departments and leaders to execute announcements, presentations, trade show materials, and other internal projects
- Participate in conceptual brainstorming to solve business problems, generate new ideas, and improve creative quality
- Coordinate directly with vendors on estimates, file prep, and delivery as needed
- Enforce brand standards across all organizational communications and proof work to ensure accuracy
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing communications for professional use (no spec work only)
- Fluency in design best practices across media (including video)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong conceptual thinker and brainstorm contributor
- Fast learner with a drive for continuous improvement
- Self-starter with patience and perseverance
- Organized, process-friendly, and detail-oriented
- Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design or a related field with emphasis on user-centric design principles
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.