Graphic Designer at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for collaborating with the Design Studio’s many stakeholders within DHI to create design solutions that are grounded in strategy and expertly crafted. You will lead and own projects and your own design work will set an extremely high bar and act as an example of strategic design thinking and creativity. You’ll be expected to work with the VP of Creative to bring brilliance and inspiration to the team and to the entire organization.
- Concept and deliver world-class creative assets across the organization.
- Execute various assets against the guidelines of multiple brands, with assets ranging from collateral, print, web, digital and social ads, etc.
- Support in the creation of visual design systems to be used across brand, product and marketing.
- Work across a wide range of disciplines, including branding, digital, campaigns, content, marketing and more.
- Work on the ideation and design of internal and external marketing materials, including posters, social ads, sales collateral, presentations, etc.
- Participate as a contributor in an interdisciplinary creative team that includes other designers, account managers, business and brand strategists and copywriters.
- Support and uphold design standards and principles across the creative team.
- Communicate confidently and effectively about design solutions with others across the organization, including senior executives.
- Create strategic design approaches to complex challenges across identity, design systems, product, marketing and sales to create an over-all beautiful brand experience for our customers and clients.
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
- You possess out-of-this-world visual design skills. You were born with a sensibility for type, proportion, composition and visual precision.
- You’re cross-disciplinary by nature — you have a diverse background, but also believe the strongest work benefits from new and different perspectives.
- You understand that design is so much more than a veneer, you can think and work strategically and conceptually — and make it look great.
- You’re confident when designing and presenting work, yet humble enough to take direction when it’s necessary.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines.
- You are efficient and detail oriented.
- An open mind and the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams is at the core of who you are as a designer.
- You have a love of design and a passion for creative excellence, branding and visual communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related design field
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Portfolio to accompany resume
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.