Graphic Designer at Artifact Uprising
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (MST) on Friday, July 31, 2020
Denver, CO - You see in typefaces and tones – making art of everything. Minimalism is your middle name. You believe in craft and quality – no detail is too small.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with stellar typography skills and a strong understanding of visual hierarchy, to join our Creative team. With refined taste and an eye for the emerging trends, you will design within an established identity while pushing the brand forward. You will play a key role in the process of our physical product design and marketing design. You will think conceptually and create relentlessly with a passion, detail, and dedication to the craft.
- You will create emails, digital ads, and other marketing design projects, and prepare files for implementation
- You will assist in the creation and production of our physical product line and larger brand and identity projects
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Create designs for physical products consistent with our brand image
- Bring email campaigns to life with light HTML skills
- Think strategically and understand the impact of product, brand, and user experience on the rest of the business
- Explore and present original design ideas to the Creative team, as well as work cross-functionally with all other company departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of design experience, ideally with a high-end consumer brand (start up experience a plus)
Also Need To Have
- Understanding of the brand and a refined taste for tones, typography, and grid systems
- An online portfolio demonstrating customer-informed typography work, physical product design, and creative branding
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and basic HTML Skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines with many moving pieces
- Ability to intuit design trends
- Experience translating customer insights into digital design solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present and collaborate on visual design solutions with cross-functional partners
- Understanding and regard for photography and experience with art direction
- A passion for delighting customers and a drive to elevate our brand and business
About Artifact Uprising
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description