Graphic Designer at Engrain
As a Graphic Designer at Engrain, you are responsible for producing brand-focused designs for both digital and traditional projects. As a member of the Design team, you’ll work alongside the Implementation and Technical teams to create high-level design concepts and see each project to successful completion through impeccable execution and an eye for detail.
Located in Denver, Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
- At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done - whatever it may be - with a sense of urgency
- A creative problem-solver – no design challenge is too big or small.
- Comfortable with designing for digital systems, with a general understanding of UI/UX best practices and considerations
- Detail-oriented with a passion for perfecting the smallest of elements
- Brand-focused with an eye for consistency, personality, and great ideas
- Comfortable receiving creative direction and feedback
- Optimistic, empathetic and willing to be part of a team
You can expect to:
- Create current and realistic designs for interactive projects and internal branding needs
- Provide fresh concepts for a large volume of similar project types
- Develop branding concepts that will be applied to future systems and projects
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure designs are constructed within the parameters of existing technology platforms and remain intuitive and functional visual solutions to optimize the user experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strongly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Thorough understanding of design principles and techniques
- Experience designing for digital products
- Strong understanding of typography, hierarchy, and usability
- Provable experience in developing UI / UX processes or products
- Experience in multi-family industry or product design
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance premium coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office