Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. A lot of that relies on our consistent and compelling visual brand, the clarity of our communications, and the impression we build through marketing.
As part of our marketing team, our Graphic Designer will support our Senior Designer and the organization at large under supervision of the Director of Brand and Content. You’ll design marketing communications that attract new owners and guests while reinforcing our brand at every touch, across all media. Your thoughtful, customer-focused design skills should embody a less-is-more approach that cuts through the noise and helps someone understand quickly.
Beyond professional design skills, you should be a natural collaborator, conceptual thinker and tireless tinkerer, focused on creative problem-solving and the rewards of delivering a finished product. You should be comfortable saying yes to opportunities and no to inefficiencies. And you should be ready to have some fun doing it.
- Execute design projects and tasks to brand standards and/or creative direction (including but not limited to blog posts, social media posts, emails, case studies, newsletters, ebooks, infographics, and more)
- Collaborate with teammates to ensure that writing or photo requirements, media-specific formatting, and other design considerations are met efficiently
- Collaborate with other departments and leaders to execute announcements, presentations, trade show materials, and other internal projects
- Participate in conceptual brainstorming to solve business problems, generate new ideas, and improve creative quality
- Coordinate directly with vendors on estimates, file prep, and delivery as needed
- Enforce brand standards across all organizational communications and proof work to ensure accuracy
- 1-3 years of experience designing communications for professional use (no spec work only)
- Mastery of modern design principles and sensibilities
- Fluency in design best practices across media (including video)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong conceptual thinker and brainstorm contributor
- Fast learner with a drive for continuous improvement
- Self-starter with patience and perseverance
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapid pace of change
- Organized, process-friendly, and detail-oriented
- Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design or a related field with emphasis on user-centric design principles
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of front-end web languages a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.