Ibotta is reimagining the shopping experience, and it starts with killer design. The Graphic Designer will partner with the design team (including Art Directors and Graphic Designers) to work on brand development, sales collateral, and marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will produce quality, detailed work in a deadline driven, fast paced environment.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Design creative content for various mediums including print, digital, graphics for presentations and environmental design
- Partner with other teams to turn out brand communication materials
- Participate and contribute in brainstorms, meetings and presentations
- Actively participate in group creative sessions, foster a collaborative environment, take direction, and accept constructive criticism on design elements
- Assist the Design Team in improving the technical and creative performance of our app
Here is what we are looking for:
- 3 + years of graphic design experience
- HTML experience a plus
- Mastery of the most recent versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Powerpoint
- Experience with print ready mechanical files
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals, integrate style into design and deliver projects on time – all with pixel-perfect attention detail
- Strong communication, problem solving and strategic brainstorming skills
- Be fluent in design trends
- Be an obsessive typographer
- Have a thorough understanding of the elements and principles of design, and their implementation
- Willingness to ask relevant questions of the stakeholders of to achieve design goals
- Be detail oriented
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.