Graphic Design Associate
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
We are seeking a Graphic Design Associate that loves creating stunning visuals in both print and digital media. This individual will help us convey ideas that inspire, inform and captivate customers and prospects. LogRhythm operates in a highly competitive market that requires us to effectively differentiate our capabilities through a nimble, creative and customer-service focused approach. We are looking for someone that thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in order to drive our marketing initiatives forward. The Graphic Design Associate should be well versed in designing for both print and digital applications. The Graphic Design Associate will join our Content Marketing team and will report to the Sr. Manager of Content Marketing.
- Consults with members of marketing, product marketing, and channel marketing to determine project needs, develop a project plan and produce effective visual solutions
- Design art and copy layouts, as well as presentations, that support marketing efforts
- Think creatively to bring new concepts and ideas to life
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations and website
- Manage multiple projects, remaining flexible through rounds of revisions, and maintain a keen attention to detail
- Create action-provoking graphics optimized for email and social media posts
- Initiate, establish and foster communication and teamwork by maintaining a positive, cooperative, productive work atmosphere
- 0–2 years of design experience with a strong portfolio
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts, or related field of study
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simplified, eye-catching visuals
- Knowledge of current design trends and technologies
- Skilled user of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite
- Partners well with different teams and has an internal customer service focus
- Works well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong storytelling skills, with the knowledge of how to communicate to a wide variety of audiences
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.