Digital Product Designer at Hear.com
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Digital Product Designer to support our product & design team. You will translate user insights and business requirements into elegant user experiences for our TeleHealth platform connecting hear.com partners with customers. By translating the vision into product requirements, you will bring them to life in concert with our development team.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
Your core tasks:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Create products based on persona needs
- Use and extend our design system (Sketch, Abstract, DSM)
- Design outstanding visual interfaces for our users
- Help leading design sprints
- Take part in user research and evaluate the success of features through user testing and user interviews
- Collaborate as part of a design team and align between multiple products
- Be an essential part of the product development cycle – From identifying user needs to verifying the outcome with data and user feedback
- Iterate designs for long term strategy while focusing on short-medium term deliverables
- 3+ years of experience working as a product designer
- Strong portfolio of digital product design projects with experience designing for complex systems
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Invision, Sketch, Abstract)
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, and not afraid to take risks
- Ability to improve internal product and engineering processes if necessary
- Self-starter and managing projects with limited guidance
- Nice to have: Experience with medical products
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
This is a full-time position from our office in Denver, US. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!