Digital Graphic Designer
The Automox digital marketing team is at the forefront of creating, designing, and building an industry-leading digital business for one of Colorado’s hottest startups. We are up to something extraordinary and are seeking curious problem solvers, revolutionaries, and status-quo challengers to join our team.
As our digital designer in Boulder, Colorado, you’ll support our team with design efforts from concept to launch. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, collaborative and thrives in an environment where there is always more to do than people available. We are an act fast, fail fast team who looks at every experience as an opportunity to innovate and push the creative boundaries of the industry.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Contribute to strategic decisions and support the team to design solutions that align with project goals and campaigns.
- Turn conceptual ideas into intuitive and elegant interfaces and stay up-to-date with UX/UI patterns and trends.
- Complete production work as necessary to support our overall efforts, including infographics, icons, and yes, even PDF document layouts.
- Excellence with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision.
- Familiarity with the Google suite, including Google Analytics.
- Experience turning analytic insights into action.
- Work on an agile-inspired sprint cycle, collaborating with the product team, development team, and other designers and stakeholders.
- Create prototypes from wireframes to high-fidelity designs to articulate vision and evaluate various solutions.
- Conduct user research and user-testing to validate designs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to produce design assets for marketing and new business efforts.
- Work collaboratively to build industry-leading design systems and solutions.
- A portfolio to showcase your design experience and visual design skills.
- Skills in motion graphics and branding are a plus.
- At the top of the list is simply that you will have a voice and an impact on the success of Automox and on the security of customers like NASA, Xerox, Dollar Shave Club, TripAdvisor, GE Healthcare, and many more
- A strong proven leadership team backed by founders of Tenable, Carbon Black, RSA, AlienVault, Internet Security Systems, ThreatGrid, and Phantom Cyber along with world-class venture capital
- Great downtown Boulder location - (walk to lunch!)
- Downtown Parking
- Free Eco Bus Pass - (office is right across the street from the Boulder bus station)
- Health/Dental/Vision/Insurance Benefits
- Participation in Automox Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Open vacation policy - (take what you need to stay energized)
- Standup desks, quiet spaces, and snacks and yes… coffee
- Rooftop deck and amazing views (we celebrate victories both big and small)
- Monthly team-building rituals (hikes, ice cream breaks, lunch and learns, cross-team opportunities)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- An online portfolio that showcases your talents
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
Why you are interested in working at Automox
The skills, strengths, and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team