Digital Designer at Metric Theory, A Media.Monks Company
Creative Responsibilities include:
- Helping translate creative/client briefs into direct response design assets for paid platforms (Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.), webpages, email and other digital mediums - both net-new and from existing client materials.
- Helping create proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new projects and win pitches.
- Developing and safeguarding client style guides in digital asset creation.
- Scrubbing existing client creative assets and searching for stock footage, finding key moments to create performance-focused design assets in various channel-specific aspect ratios.
- Exceeding client design asks for the sake of media performance, producing digital assets to best-practice and pitch decks in line with the project objectives and requirements.
- Possessing an understanding of direct response media and creative execution for the sake of performance, along with a willingness to learn paid media strategy generally.
- Willingness to understand and develop the Metric Theory brand, working with our internal marketing team to help build infographics & creative for the Metric Theory website, eBooks & ads as needed.
Team Work Responsibilities include:
- Partner with other Designers, Editor/Animators, Copywriters and Creative Producers on a variety of deliverables under the direction of the VP of Creative Services. As part of the team, you’ll collaborate with creative team members nationally.
- Look after the Design process and improve the work by offering new angles, best practices and practical solutions -- ensuring projects meet and exceed our standards.
- Be keen to learn from others and push yourself to make good work into great work.
- Partner alongside Account & Channel teams in order to find opportunities to foster and grow new opportunities for the agency.
- Working across teams and time zones to develop design concepts to drive client paid media performance.
- 1-3 years technical experience with graphic design (preferably at an agency)
- Portfolio is required, ideally emphasizing examples of direct response creative
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Expertise with Facebook/Instagram ad design
- Experience with banner ad design (IAB standards)
- 4 year college degree (preferably in design) or equivalent work experience
Not a Must, But a Plus:
- Knowledge of Google Web Designer or another program that can produce HTML5 ads is a plus.
- Experience with ad design for other social platforms (Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok etc.)
- Landing page design
- Presentation decks (Google Slides, Powerpoint, etc.)
- B2C and B2B experience
- Previous marketing agency experience
- Unbounce, Optimizely or other UX/UI experience
- Attention to detail
- Creative and can adapt to changing circumstances
- Can prioritize and work within specific time frames
- Solid project management and ability to stay organized
- Openness to team and client feedback
- Strong time management skills to be effective and efficient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills