Digital Designer at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:06 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Role
In the role as Digital Designer your day-to-day tasks will consist of collaborating with other teams to define requirements, iterate on design solutions and contribute expertise for various digital assets for a wide range of platforms - display advertising, social media, content marketing and email campaigns. You will design, test, and optimize them based on their performance.
Expertise in Adobe CS and HTML/CSS is a must, with strong foundations in digital design and responsive applications. You should also have knowledge of digital techniques, industry standards and best practices as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight turnarounds.
- Ability to conceive, design, produce and package digital assets such as static and banner ads, social media graphics and banners, infographics, email campaign banners and templates, illustrations/featured images for promoting new content (e.g., blogs and resources).
- Maintain JumpCloud brand while executing tweaks and iterations under established brand guidelines
- Test and optimize designs for maximum click thru and engagement.
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends and the latest digital software.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years digital, web and print production design experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and/or similar technologies
- Proven ability to design and code emails, optimizing for mobile and desktop engagement.
- Experience designing for marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Photo/video editing is a plus.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Portfolio submission is required demonstrating a clean and modern look and feel across a variety of print and digital deliverables, preferably for the B2B tech space.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $63,000-$70,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description