Designer at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
Our Designers are hands-on, and love bringing our brand to life visually, from billboards to emails to social posts and beyond. We value creative exploration, iteration, and attention to detail. They will be responsible for creation and production of graphics, layout, and computer-based artwork for collateral, print and digital advertising, social media campaigns, with a strong focus on digital tactics. Designers are part of a larger creative team and will work collaboratively to bring to life creative campaigns that inspire consumers to action.
We are looking for ambitious Designers at all levels. Highly successful Designers at HomeAdvisor are:
- End-to-end strategic thinkers
- Decisive design leaders
What you'll do:
- Design beautiful, thoughtful creative for a range of consumer and pro marketing applications
- Work cross-functionally to bring a consistent brand to life across various channels
- Make design decisions with a deep understanding of our entire end-to-end service and customers
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our visual language, framework, style guide and design process
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years designing brand touchpoints and marketing
- A portfolio of personal or professional projects you’ve designed and helped ship
- Understanding of and a passion for user-centered design principles
- Driven, able to adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $55,000-$75,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world