Havenly, Inc. is a fast-growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, convenient, affordable and accessible for everyone.
The Interior Design team at Havenly is growing! As we continue to scale and grow the design community, we’re in need of two Onboarding Specialists to join us. Serving as an main point of contact for Interior Designers in the onboarding process, Onboarding Specialists will help setup accounts, review projects and submission materials to provide feedback, and recommend designers for account activation after all tasks have been completed. Our ideal candidate for this role has an active interest in Interior Design (++ for being able to identify great style!), is a great communicator, and is really excited to play a part in helping interior designers grow their businesses on the Havenly platform.
This is a 100% remote, part-time, hourly position (10-20hrs per week). Must be located in Georgia, Colorado, Illinois, New York, or New Jersey.What You'll Do:
- Assist the People & Culture team in onboarding new Interior Designers to the Havenly platform.
- Serve as the reviewer for Interior Designer onboarding projects (both initial review and resubmit when needed).
- Ensure onboarding project deliverables meet Havenly standards, and reflect interior design best practices.
- Provide constructive feedback to interior design candidates on their onboarding projects, coach them on areas needing improvement, and document and share feedback with Design Leads.
- Confirm Interior Designers have completed all onboarding tasks, and recommend designers for account activation.
- Assist with initial designer onboarding account creation and post onboarding account activations.
- Be a resource for interior designers throughout their onboarding process ensuring that they are supported, have what they need, and that all their questions are answered.
- Help with additional onboarding tasks and projects as needed.
When you join us, you'll bring:
- 2+ years experience in Human Resources, Customer Service, On-boarding, and/or interior design.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Google docs/sheets.
- Exceptional organizational, time management and record-keeping skills.
- Exceptional people skills - You're a true people person! You love to help others be successful.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in Interior Design, and a desire to quickly understand design best practices to provide feedback to designers during the onboarding process.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you!