Designer, Global Creative
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world's leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
It's an amazing time to join the Creative team at Marketo as we are continuing to shape the future image of the company. The Creative team is focused on elevating creative experiences across all mediums globally. Marketo is built for marketers by marketers, and if you are a talented and experienced designer who creates beautiful work on high-performing teams, we want to meet you! You will work hand-in-hand to bring the Marketo vision to life with creativity, craftsmanship, and collaboration with cross-functional team members. By leveraging your skills in content, web, and experience design, your work will be displayed on the center stage (literally) of our company's evolution.
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to the Creative Director.
What will you do?
You will develop diverse experience with everything from marketing campaigns to corporate branding across all channels.
You will create impactful communications and vale typography and color theory to communicate effectively with audiences.
Websites, Micro sites, landing pages, social media content, and banners will be in your arsenal..
From main-stage keynotes to executive/ sales presentations, your decks will tell a story with visuals that keep viewers engaged.
You will help bring experiences to life with conference guides, posters, swag, signage, and much more!
You will have a passion for seeing designs come to life with some experience in video, animations, or other forms of motion design that results in immersive, highly engaging content.
Is this you?
- 3+ years of experience designing compelling brand, marketing, and experience creative.
- An extensive portfolio showcasing an understanding of fundamental disciplines and principles such as color, composition, and typography.
- Able to work autonomously to execute on a vision and quickly bring concepts to life as prototypes, then iterate and refine them as you gather audience feedback.
- Experience in developing 360 branding toolkits
- Knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows.
- Experience working in a high-volume production environment.
- Keen eye for photography and motion/video editing experience
- Experience designing executive-level decks through PowerPoint and Keynote to present to C-level audiences
- Work collaboratively and constructively with stakeholders across the company
- Experience with UX and UI design practices: interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, pixel perfect comps, etc.
- Motion design experience a plus (AfterEffects, Animation, GIFs)
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We've been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.