Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe that home is the most important place on earth, and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes.
About the team:
The Angi Design & Creative Team is made up of Designers, Creatives, Writers, and Researchers. We are building an innovative, new home service that spans the digital and physical worlds—from the details on a screen, to in-person, human-to-human interactions, and everything in between. Every member of the team is charged with redefining expectations around what’s possible in the home industry by creating simple, seamless solutions to complex, previously unsolved problems.
About the role:
We're looking for a Designer who can help bring the Angi brand to life across our digital channels, with a focus on email and landing pages. You'll partner closely with our email marketing, sales and product design teams to test, iterate and scale templates for consumer and pro brands.
You are a talented Designer who is looking to make big impact, knows how to move fast, collaborate without ego, and design with an eye for beauty. You are a natural problem solver and thoughtful in your approach to achieve shared goals.
What you'll do:
- Create a design system for marketing emails and landing pages
- Collaborate closely with the product team to maintain and build consistency in design systems
- Make design decisions with a deep understanding of our entire end-to-end service and customers
- Manage projects from design through execution to QA.
- Continuously iterate and optimize creative based on learnings
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of art direction or visual design experience in a creative agency, in-house or similar.
- A designer at heart
- A champion of users and user-centric design
- An evangelist and guardian of our brand
- An expert in designing for clarity and product performance
- Driven, able to adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this positions ranges from $60,000-90,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world