Designer, Brand Communications at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive is looking for a Digital Designer to join our Brand Design team. We believe that beautiful, user-centered design is the key to success for our unique and highly visible suite of products. This is an exceptionally versatile position that will juggle multiple projects and work with numerous stakeholders to conceptualize and design marketing, sales and internal experiences.
In this position you will be working alongside other designers and art directors on the design team to create intuitive and engaging experiences that showcase the brand. You will play a key role in implementing and evolving our brand. You should have a curious mindset with the drive to constantly learn and grow. You should be an excellent communicator who starts with why, and a champion for user experience. In this role you will have significant impact on the success of FWI. FWI is an empowering place for designers to work, where you can push yourself creatively, and be both a mentor and a mentee. In this role you will report into the Design Manager. Some travel is expected up to 10%.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to conceptualize and design solutions for our suite of products across digital platforms (web, mobile, applications).
- Design solutions in digital and print mediums using design thinking.
- Able to articulate the thought process behind design decisions.
- Collaborate with peers in an ongoing, iterative creative review process.
- Manage multiple projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously.
- Further develop and help evolve FWI’s brand design.
- Collaborate closely with clients and internal teams.
- Assist team members with design production.
- Design internal communications, brand development and event marketing (including presentations and collateral).
- QA responsibilities
Requirements for Success:
- BFA or Bachelor’s degree in design.
- The ability to solve problems with strong visual solutions.
- Strong taste level for visual aesthetics and eye for detail.
- 3+ years of experience in visual design (agency or in-house).
- Experience designing and shipping products for interactive digital platforms.
- Advocate for user-centered design and a strong desire to understand what motivates and challenges our clients and users.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Radical empathy and unending curiosity.
- Humility, a strong desire to learn and ability to accept and manage feedback.
- Highly organized & collaborative.
- Ability to grasp client needs and balance practical solutions with innovative thinking.
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and other design & prototyping tools.
- Love the work you do.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.