Design Specialist at Vertafore (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solutions are advancing the insurance industry.
Our purpose is to make insurance simpler and smarter for everyone involved. We are using technology to connect and automate every facet of the insurance journey, so that independent agencies and everyone that works with them can focus on what is most important to them.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Are you a visual storyteller with an eye for design and a passion for brand? We're looking for a Design Specialist to join our Marketing and Communications team. In this role, you'll be responsible for creating digital and print graphics for use in all-things Vertafore (internally and externally). You'll design everything from digital ads to eBooks, infographics, ppts, event booths – and more! Reporting to our Brand Manager, the Design Specialist will play a vital role in creating beautiful and on-brand content for the marketing team and beyond.
We're looking for a self-starter, a strong communicator, and someone that can manage a project from idea to completion in a fast-paced environment.
· 2-5 years experience within an in-house or agency environment
· Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
· Ability to communicate with stakeholders on creative direction while upholding and policing brand standards
· Expert-level knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator required)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly PPT)
· Experience and knowledge in typography, color theory, and digital printing/publishing
· Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects a plus
· Familiarity with photo and video equipment a plus
· Experience in motion graphics a plus
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Located and working from an office location (when required)*
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*We are currently working remotely due to COVID19.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.