Design Review Associate at Havenly
At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
We’re hiring a Design Review Associate to join our Design Experience team and report into a Design Team Lead. In this role, you will help to inspire, mentor and coach a diverse cohort of contract interior designers as they learn to navigate the Havenly platform. You will provide feedback on communication, style, and design deliverables to ultimately ensure that designs meet Havenly’s standards and delight our customers. Your coaching and expertise will set them up for success on the platform and better enable them to reach their goals. Our ideal candidate has an impeccable design eye, is a great communicator, is incredibly detail oriented, and has a desire to help others succeed.
What you’ll do:
- Mentor and coach a cohort of new Havenly designers through their first set of clients.
- Ensure your designer cohort is set up for success and delivering high-quality designs that meet Havenly’s standards for excellence.
- Lead coaching calls and group coaching sessions to share best practices, celebrate successes, and share company announcements.
- Create culture and community within your new designer team that helps them feel supported, valued, and connected to Havenly as an organization.
- Track individual designer progress as they acclimate to the Havenly platform and report these trends in weekly meetings with your Design Team Lead.
- Some portion of your time will be reserved to design rooms for Havenly clients as determined by your leader.
- Be available to support the design experience team as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of interior design experience. Remote/online design experience is a plus.
- Leadership/Coaching/Mentorship experience either professionally or personally.
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop to create design deliverables, and the ability to coach and provide recommendations on PS tips and tricks.
- Impeccable communication skills and a history of providing feedback.
- A growth mindset - be open to feedback and willing to challenge yourself to get better every day.
- Curiosity- you are not afraid to think outside the box and get creative with solutions/ideas.
- You are an excellent multi-tasker and pride yourself on being able to stay organized in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- This is a full-time non-exempt opportunity.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and must reside in one of the following locations:
- AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MN, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, or TX
- Hourly compensation for this role is $18-20 per hour Based on Experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), and 401K. In addition we offer free design services, and discounts on furniture and merchandise
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and have equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.