AdTaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help partners and advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook a Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US. This prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform.
We are seeking a talented Creative Lead to join our Enterprise Team. The ideal candidate is solutions-focused and a true outside the box thinker. #adtaxi
- Coordinate with internal teams and clients to clearly define and/or understand the measures of success for each campaign.
- Collaborate with both sales executives and clients to identify project goals.
- Create Social Media playbooks and client content calendars that support the achievement of our clients’ goals.
- Provide insight into analytics to give recommendations for improved customer experience, optimized performance, and increase the likelihood of goal achievement.
- Act as a subject matter expert and resource for the team for all things related to social media.
- Lead creative presentations on assigned projects.
- Experience in a client-facing, project management role.
- Expert-level understanding of Social Media and its current use in business.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to apply knowledge of language and writing into copy, creative concepts and strategic frameworks.
- Excellence in strategic and creative problem solving.
- Understanding of various brands, industries and cultures.
- Google Analytics experience is a plus.
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal skills.
- Proficient in the use of software and computer systems associated with creative writing.
- Able to constantly analyze, prioritize workload, and problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and interrelation skills with an ability to establish build and maintain relationships with a variety of people across divisions, in and out of organization.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at anytime with or without notice.