GoSpotCheck is a team of 100+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver and beyond who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- You’ll be responsible for developing and leading our visual identity strategy in collaboration with a small and seasoned team of digital, writing, and agency professionals, and for maintaining brand consistency and quality. You’ll own design from concept to delivery as the primary designer for two high-tech brands--one established and one launching in 2021. You’ll use your out of the box, risk-taking, creative orientation to establish a world-class brand on a first-to-market product that creates powerful emotional connections, invokes community, and separates us from competitors. You’ll be an innovator and problem solver and use progressive techniques to bring brand experiences to life in new and meaningful ways. Finally, you’ll set the visual strategy and tone for web, email, digital display, video, social media, sales, event, and presentation materials with a primary emphasis on digital channels and inform the brand strategy at large with your expertise.
- Establish and refine a world-class brand to successfully launch a first-to-market software to the mass market in 2021 with a digitally-native brand orientation with extreme attention to quality and detail
- Produce assets for web, digital display, email marketing, social media, print, events, and swag, with a special, expert focus on website experienceProduce or direct the creation of video, animation, and photography with talented vendors you select and lead
- Establish clear, approachable systems and processes to maintain brand consistency across the company, nourish a passion for the brand within our team member base, and monitor brand expression to ensure complete fidelity and execution by all teams at all times
- Co-create a culture of high-performing teams; be a clear, constructive, positive, proactive communicator and contributor
- Deliver projects of exceptional quality and innovation on time and on budget
- Monitor and surface market trends and lead experiments that propel the brand forward
- Support cross-functional teams with strategy and design to meet business objectives, including sales, executive, board, and internal communication materials
- Deliver thought leadership and presentations to the founders and executive team
- Serve as a senior leader and provide executive presence and mentorship on the team
What We'll Achieve
- Together we’ll create a new category for software that fundamentally changes how people work and collaborate around the world
- We’ll expertly attract, galvanize and sell directly to consumers in a beautiful, energizing digital environment that clearly demonstrates our product and how it helps
- We’ll create a world-class technology brand whose visual and brand identity support its eventual public offering or equity event
Who You Are
- A digital brand strategist with a personal passion for web and UI/UX in brand design with deep knowledge of brand strategy and expertise in establishing and growing a brand personality with extreme focus on quality and detail
- An expert in the field of design, a well-rounded creative with roots in B2C and/or B2B with a passion for technology, and someone with an innate need to connect consumers with products and services that make a difference in the world
- Prolifically fast at production and great at hierarchy and layout
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Innovative with video and rich media with a gift for powerful digital storytelling--implemented directly by you, or through your expert leadership guiding vendors
- Data-driven: you care about the “why” and consistently measure results and apply findings to subsequent projects
- Team-oriented: you love collaborating with others and seek out opportunities to partner and shape things together, while also being comfortable working autonomously
- Natural orientation to go above and beyond and continuously seek out new skills--you like solving problems and using your creativity to learn new things and are a ‘life-long learner’
- Ability to gain technical and product knowledge in partnership with our product, sales, professional services, and customer success teams with an innate curiosity and open-mindedness for our products and services
- 10+ years of experience and a track record of assuming progressively more responsibilities; bonus points for agency, in-house, and self-owned business experience
- Demonstrated experience meeting business objectives across a range of platforms, industries, audiences, and media in design
- Consistent delivery of on time and on budget work, with an organized and action-oriented approach
- Proven ability to attract, develop, lead and retain talent
- Demonstrated alignment with our company values as an individual and a professional with clear examples of how these principles are at work in your life
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who are able to effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely. We are headquartered in Denver, CO, and always plan to have a physical office space so employees can work remotely, in-office, or a hybrid of both.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description