Ibotta is looking for a Creative Director who will be responsible for the ongoing development of our new brand refresh, marketing initiatives and people leadership. The Creative Director will guide all marketing design projects and is responsible for the overall quality and impact of the work produced by the team.
We are looking for someone who excels at designing towards multiple audiences and for multiple applications. The ideal candidate must be comfortable toggling between creative concept, art direction, delegation, and hands-on production.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead the creative process from concept to completion.
- Oversee the process of design, video, animation and technical work from inception to task management, final approvals, delivery and measurement.
- Ensure visual communication standards are developed, communicated and consistently met across all channels.
- Collaborate with product and sales design teams to ensure consistent brand standards.
- Oversee & manage the Creative team: hire, train, support.
- Work with marketing leadership to translate marketing objectives into clear creative objectives across a variety of channels.
- Lead cross-functional meetings to articulate campaign strategies and solutions.
- Contribute hands-on design when needed through template creation and visual campaign development including print, digital, and environmental design.
- Inform the evolution of the Ibotta brand as necessary.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- 6-8+ years in a creative leadership role
- A strong portfolio showing your work in traditional and digital marketing (including performance marketing)
- Excellent storytelling skills to present and communicate your concepts and work
- A thorough working knowledge of brand development, digital marketing, and creative process - as well as new platforms and technologies
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes and to keep work on schedule
- Proven leadership skills. We require someone confident with everything from team building to mentoring, to guiding high-level creative talent
- Strong familiarity with User Acquisition, User Engagement & Retention, and Business Outreach strategy
- Proficient project management skills including communication, prioritization, and use of software (we use Trello)
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and meet demanding productivity expectations
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.