Courseware Asset Designer
Courseware Asset Designer
Scaled Agile, Inc., (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 250,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
Overview of position:
In our new role you will have the opportunity to produce toolkits, templates and other valuable assets for our members.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interviewing subject matter experts for content definition.
- Developing workshop templates in Microsoft PowerPoint in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Working with our Learning and Certification team graphic designers to leverage existing graphics and creating new ones using PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator.
- Developing Microsoft Excel templates for metrics and automation.
- Developing standards for membership assets such as toolkits, templates, and workshops.
- Copy development, and copy editing.
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- 5+ years experience working as a technical courseware or template developer, with proficiency developing the resources identified above.
- Graphic design capability including creating graphics in PowerPoint, InDesign and Illustrator in support of visualizing instructional content
- Develop toolkits by assembling diverse digital media assets using the Microsoft Office and Google Suite. This includes creating new assets when needed, updating and managing existing assets
Where you’ll be working:
This position is located in our corporate headquarters and learning center in Boulder, Colorado.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. While we have free snacks and a nice office environment, Foosball and a kegerator are not what we’re about.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and create real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume and a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. We still read cover letters.