Contract Senior UX Designer
We are searching for a Contract Senior UX Designer!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Senior UX Designer do at Cyber GRX?
You’ll be in the unique position to shape your projects from both a macro and micro level as well as our relationships with our business partners. You will be able to evangelize user experience design, user centered design, and LEAN UX. You’ll be visionary, innovative and have the courage to push the boundaries. You will enthusiastically drive innovation on all your projects and crafting the compelling story to users and the business. What you can expect: passionate and highly talented designers who solidly collaborate, users and leadership who want big thinking in the digital space, and the opportunity to raise the bar in the digital realm.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You’ll help evolve the established design patterns and best practices
- You will provide documentation and iteration to ensure you are communicating your designs, meeting users’ needs and providing value.
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape and drive the design process and evolve the style guide.
- You will lead and create exceptional user experiences by being responsible for end-to-end deliverables on projects and initiatives.
- You’ll create user experience goals, priorities, and deliverables that align with product milestones. Help to establish best practices for design within Agile
- You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders, product owners, developers, organizational leaders, and other designers, in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts.
- You’ll lead design on multiple projects to completion.
- You will convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
What you bring to the table:
- You have 6 -10+ years of design experience
- You are experienced in LEAN UX and Agile Development process
- You have a successful track record of leading complex projects and net new solutions
- You have experience in Agile management tools – Confluence/JIRA
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
If you are interested in learning more and being considered for one of our exciting opportunities, apply here or send your resume directly to [email protected]
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.