Brand Designer at Moov Financial
Moov is the payments processor devoted to delighting users. We help software companies add money movement to their products, letting the end-user drive how they pay and get paid.
We’re looking for a brand designer to join our Design team. The design team creates and evolves how Moov, the product and the brand, shows up to our customers and those who engage with our community. The team values makers who are curious, think deeply, enjoy collaboration, and crave feedback.
As a Brand designer, you will conceptualize and develop a variety of creative solutions across our website, documentation, social channels, and events—everything from the experience at a booth to designing our employee handbook or the next slide deck for the sales team. But don’t worry, you won’t have to go-it-alone. This is a highly collaborative role where you will partner closely with go-to-market teams (content writers, producers, product managers, strategists) to give shape to projects that build awareness of the Moov brand and product benefits in engaging and novel ways.
- Collaborate on a wide range of projects including sales enablement tools (slide decks, docs, collateral), swag, editorial content, events, website pages, and in-product experiences.
- Manage medium to large-scale projects independently
- Collaborate with the design team to create systems and standards for how Moov is represented in the product and across other experiences
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand
- Manage ambiguity effectively, and influence the direction of your projects by identifying and defining opportunities
- Give and receive feedback to peers through design review
- Be an advocate of great design in and out of Moov
- 4+ years of professional graphic design and art directing experience
- The ability to step beyond traditional approaches and express Moov’s brand in new ways
- A portfolio that demonstrates branding and communication design experience
- A critical mind and obsessive eye for detail
- Excellent visual design and typographic skills
- The ability to manage projects and be creative within the constraints of deadlines and teamwork
- Experience coordinating and working with vendors for swag, booth displays, physical goods and everything else in between is a plus
- Proficiency in Figma or similar tools
Moov is a 100% remote company with people from more than 16 states. We’re backed by a16z and other respected investors. We won Visa’s global Everywhere Initiative and our community of builders grows larger every day. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and we embrace diversity, creativity, and equal opportunity.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
We have mountain bikers, skiers/boarders, runners, video gamers, musicians, movie buffs, weight lifters, and about every other type of person in between. We enjoy solving problems and tackling challenges with creativity. If we don’t know the answer, we revel in the hunt to find it. We like helping people and choose to give first. We’re patient, open, and honest. If you share our values and enthusiasm for making the complex simple and delightful, you’ll find a home at Moov.
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO, paid holidays, and sick leave
- Learning stipend and a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development
- Home office stipend
- Ownership in the company via employee stock options
- Culture of people helping people who give first, celebrate wins together and embrace autonomy, transparency, and trust
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team passionate about solving customers’ needs and who love what they do
- Partner with a community of 2000+ developers around the world, helping them focus on possibilities vs payments
Salary range: $87k to $108k based on experience, geography, and other key factors
If you are nervous about not having the right qualifications, apply anyway! We hire people, not job roles. We look for talent that will help us push boundaries, experiment, and bring in new ideas. That means caring more about qualities than qualifications.
One more thing:
Don’t go iron your clothes for your interview (do people still own irons?). We're all pretty casual here, so you can wear whatever you are most comfortable in.
When you meet with us, have some concrete, tangible examples of when you’ve added value, improved something, created something, or done some fantastic, customer-centric work. We also want to learn about you as a person. If you want to know what it’s like working at Moov, check out stories from our employees.
Share our job roles with others! Wouldn’t it be nice to make new friends and bring over old friends? We think so.