B2B Communications Designer at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a B2B Communications Designer to help develop a library of strategic collateral for our externally facing B2B marketing initiatives, as well as internal communication projects.
In particular, we are looking for someone who’s passionate about design and wants to make an impact for Guild’s sales team. The ideal candidate will roll up their sleeves, provide functional expertise and counsel, and is interested in building a robust content library of assets for our growing enterprise sales department.
As a B2B Communications Designer, you will:
- Work in collaboration with internal sales + communications teams to produce compelling content that engages prospective employer partners and new clients.
- Concept and execute various marketing materials for print and digital, as well as develop a host of sales decks and conference collateral. Think: Booth graphics, downloadable guides, brochures, digital ads, printable case studies, and more.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule; prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
- Pay exceptional attention to detail, whether the project be small or large.
- Support design thinking activities cross-functionally to absorb knowledge and needed information from stakeholders
- Communicate, participate, and prepare for design walkthroughs, critiques, and reviews with Guild’s leadership team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, often met with a fair share of ambiguity
In addition to working on the Marketing Team, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Danny Randa, Sr. Director of Marketing; Karina Salenieks, SVP Sales; Zoe Weintraub, Chief of Staff and VP of Business Development.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with an in-house marketing team or creative agency
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups, marketing emails, digital and print collateral, and multimedia presentations
- Experience building robust decks, preferably utilizing Google Suite or Keynote.
- Adaptive design eye and skill + excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Organized and strategic; ability to work independently and with a team
- Comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment; must bring enthusiasm, flexibility and patience to the table
- Organized and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.