Associate Creative Director
SALT is a fast-growing entrepreneurial firm that operates around the world and has a dynamic workforce of diverse professionals. SALT offers a smarter way to leverage blockchain assets—ingeniously bridging cryptocurrency with traditional finance. Through its best-in-class Platform, SALT enables cryptocurrency holders to secure cash loans by collateralizing their blockchain assets. The company is committed to advancing a global blockchain-based ecosystem. For employees SALT offers 100% paid health benefits, generous PTO, an engaged culture and transportation benefit. If you enjoy a fast-pace, a progressive and hard-working environment, SALT may be the place for you.
We are seeking a progressive visionary to lead the brand development and execution across all channels – a person who is a problem solver and graphic expert. We need someone to lead creative discussions in a consultative manner and create brand ambassadors in the process. The ACD will be responsible for the ongoing development of our new brand and to be successful they should have an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, copy placement, styles and layout techniques and have experience executing projects from conception to production.
As the first Creative in the Marketing function this person will serve as the graphic designer and will execute all creative projects while working closely with the UI/UX team to ensure consistency, continually pushing the brand to evolve and expand. The professional will lead and manage complex projects, applying strategic thinking to deliver best in class creative across all communication channels including social media, print, video and web.
- Master design across all channels and software applications in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Animation and motion graphics capabilities are a plus
- Should have an intimate understanding of how branding works to be able to hit the ground running on day one
- Explore and conceptualize design options and solutions that maintain SALT’s vision and creative interests
- Manage and execute the creative process from concept to completion. This includes doing design, reviewing work, troubleshooting, trafficking and providing feedback.
- Work closely with other multidisciplinary teams, particularly strategy, CX, Product, UI/UX
- Lead brainstorms, concept and present innovative ideas that garner buy-in from peers and executives while netting measurable results
- Manage the day-to-day interactions and operations of all creative projects
- Oversee and execute multiple projects of competing priority and complexity without compromising quality or brand standards
- Serve as a thought leader and innovation pioneer, presenting new ways of approaching creative while remaining flexible and solutions oriented
- Find ways to scale and templatize
- Maintain awareness of current design trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Have an exceptional portfolio reflecting 8+ years of experience in graphic design/art direction
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing experience is a plus
- Strong digital design capability
- Experience with motion graphics and a working knowledge of storyboarding and storytelling
- Excellent typographical and concept design skills are essential
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Speed and accuracy
- Impeccable attention to detail
Full-time position and ideal candidate currently resides in the Great Denver Area or willing to
relocate. Please note this on your application or cover letter if applying from out of state.
If this sounds like you, please tell us more. Apply with a resume, cover letter, portfolio link and salary requirements.