Associate Creative Director at Alteryx
You are a talented and seasoned Art Director/Designer and experienced leader, with deep expertise in creating strategic and engaging brand and content experiences-from advertising to web design to editorial design and everything in between.
You bring a spirit of creativity, agility, and out-of-the-box thinking and can skillfully manage and motivate designers while still getting hands-on creating designs and building creative assets.
- With the Global Creative Director, assist in leading the Creative Studio team and serve as Alteryx's visual expert.
- Work closely with the Global Creative Director and other marketing leaders to prioritize key initiatives and deliverables - big and small.
- Ensure that brand strategy and the visual brand are being successfully implemented across the organization.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to see projects from ideas to activation to optimization, effectively completing high-quality work on time, in budget and on brand.
- Develop and deliver creative concepts and ideas consistent with our brand personality that differentiate Alteryx from the competition across all mediums - content, digital/online, website, in person events, etc.
- Effectively lead creative presentations with strong, clear delivery and a credible point of view
- BA or BS, preferably in Fine Arts, Advertising, Graphic Design, or other creative concentration.
- 5-7 years creative experience, 2-3 years experience managing creative projects.
- Experience with modern design tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Canvas and After Effects.
- A stellar portfolio that demonstrates excellence in art direction and graphic design including color, typography, and layout for wide-ranging deliverables-advertising (digital and traditional), website (including mobile), video, animation and more.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor designers and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with high expectations from executive-level stakeholders.
- Obsessively detail-oriented, well organized, and efficient with time management in a deadline-driven environment.
- Up to date on current and emerging design and digital trends with a natural interest in culturally-relevant concepts.
- Experience managing workflow through project management software.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $117,000 - $198,900. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.