Art Director at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for:
The Art Director is responsible for overseeing the creation of the most compelling visuals, communications, and content for LogRhythm. You will be leading a team of in-house and freelance designers to tell our story, connect with our audience, and push the LogRhythm brand forward.
As an Art Director, you see a project through from ideation, to creation and distribution — collaborating with the team to get it done. You’ll define, create, describe, and defend creative work. You will create concepts yourself and guide designers and freelancers. You’ll work closely with our Growth Marketing team, internal stakeholders and subject matter experts, and external vendors like designers, writers, video production teams, and agencies. The Art Director will report to the Director of Marketing.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Take on creative leadership and own it
- Contribute to and innovate the LogRhythm brand with creative ideas and industry research, maintaining and communicating updates to our brand guidelines
- Lead and oversee content inception to completion for:
- Digital and traditional ads
- Social media
- Trade show assets
- Promotional items
- Manage the day-to-day operations and workflow of the creative team, directing and setting priorities, assigning resources, and ensuring project goals are achieved
- Articulate and conceptualize ideas to team and stakeholders
- Collaborate with global teams to drive visual representation of their message and advise the best way to solve the problem
- Manage performance and mentor direct report, holding regular creative sessions and meetings to review work as a team
- Design assets and supporting visuals that guide an informative and outstanding customer journey
- Promote a culture of creativity, inquisitiveness, and teamwork
- Strong knowledge of brand strategy, social media, digital design, trends, and best practices across multiple platforms
- Ability to work in a team environment, working toward a common goal
- Know when to lean in and defend creative concepts and when to hold back for the greater goal
- Excellent conceptual thinking
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong leadership experience, including mentoring and team management
- 3+ years of experience in Art Director role
- Experience managing freelancers and outside agencies to ensure adherence to brand standards
- Prior experience with global companies and familiar with regional and cultural design nuances a plus
- Inspiring portfolio with emphasis on thoughtful execution across multiple sizes and channels
Please provide the link to your portfolio in your application.
Workplace equality and inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and essential to our culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these essential areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.