3D Artist / Product Renderer at Brilliant Earth
3D Artist / Product Renderer - Brilliant Earth
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart, among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open office workspace in the heart of Union Square encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent team building events, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
We are seeking a 3D Artist / Product Renderer who will support image rendering for our online product catalog. As a member of our Ecommerce team, you will work with internal and external partners to build efficient workflows and render a high volume of jewelry images. The ideal candidate has experience rendering photorealistic product images and has experience optimizing workflows to render at scale. Our Ecommerce team is dedicated to cultivating a joyful and luxurious consumer brand, with an emphasis on exceptional user experiences.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create photorealistic product renders using Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects.
- Submit and manage rendered content to a render farm.
- Perform post-production editing to render content.
- Conduct QA on finalized renders to ensure images adhere to guidelines and brand standards.
- Organize and maintain project files, ensuring the team utilizes correct versions.
- Address technical issues and optimize workflow efficiency.
- Work with external modeling team to ensure quality guidelines are achieved.
- Robust knowledge of and experience with Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience with Rhino, preferred.
- 2+ years of experience, preferred.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Ability to create efficient processes to render at scale.
- Proficient skills in 3D modeling, lighting, and texturing.
- Ability to create 3D photorealistic product renderings.
- Experience rendering and retouching jewelry or metallic products.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in a fast-paced production environment.
- Highly organized with a focus on execution, problem solving and improving processes.
- Time management skills and accountability
- Excellent eye for image composition.
- Team player with an ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
The targeted total compensation budget for this position is up to 70k. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.