Demand Generation Manager
EMS Software is looking for a full-time Demand Generation Manager. Working in close alignment with Sales and Marketing, the ideal candidate will have experience both building and executing integrated demand generation campaigns, as well as a deep understanding of marketing operations and processes, email marketing, ABM and program management and execution.
- Develop and execute Account-Based Marketing (ABM) plans for targeted accounts
- Campaign development and management across digital marketing channels (email, PPC, social, display, nurturing and retargeting)
- Collaborate with sales and marketing for a fully integrated demand generation to achieve lead generation, increased funnel and other strategic growth goals
- Manage and report on the pipeline of targeted accounts, campaign performance, and continuously improve overall program effectiveness
- Manage SEM and implement testing methodologies
- Manage the demand generation budget
- 5+ years of experience designing and executing effective B2B lead generation programs
- First-hand experience working with marketing automation solutions, specifically Marketo
- Experience managing search engine marketing (SEM) programs (g., AdWords, AdRoll)
- Strong analytical skills, especially leveraging Marketo, Google Analytics, and Salesforce
- Organized and self-motivated quick-study with ability to define goals and prioritize work
- Comfortable with balance of day-to-day tactics and long-term strategy
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing
- Experience with account-based marketing software (g., Terminus, Engagio).
What We Value (& Hope You Do Too!)
- We do the right thing…for our customers, our company, and each other.
- We see around corners and into the future. We anticipate needs, thinking two steps or even twenty-two steps ahead.
- We value diversity. We are inclusive, valuing a variety of perspectives.
- We work together to get it done. We are a team - we accomplish more by working together than as individuals.
- We take our work seriously, not ourselves. We have fun, celebrate our victories, and enjoy each other's company.
EMS Software is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce, supporting integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.