● Ensure all database related problems assigned by the Oracle DBA Lead are resolved in a timely manner to minimize user impact. Coordinates and performs Oracle Clones, Application Installation Patches, and Upgrades.
● Conduct root cause analysis on persistent or major database related problems.
● Performs Application Maintenance as required.
● Research Application Issues (SRs).
● On-Call Support for project/production environment.
● Support Maintenance Outages throughout the year.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing