Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst at SonderMind
SonderMind is looking to hire a Workforce Management Analyst to support our growing Customer Care team. In this role, you will be responsible for strategically and accurately forecasting call volume workload, calculate staffing requirements, hours of operations, and effectively scheduling agents when and where needed. You will perform real-time monitoring of staff and analyze its effectiveness to ensure that the contact center meets all required KPI and SLA targets in a cost effective manner to ensure demand/staffing operation readiness.
As our ideal candidate, you have proven workforce management experience in various sized contact centers. You know how to leverage call and contact demand analysis that will have a high impact on the business. You are able to communicate your findings to stakeholders clearly and effectively. You have a growth mindset and are comfortable in an ambiguous environment.
- Within the 30 days, analyze workforce data and execute staffing model and plan.
- Within 60 days, demonstrate understanding of business strategies, goals, and processes as they relate to workforce management for continued demand staffing alignment
- Within 90 days, evaluate staffing levels across sites to achieve an optimal balance of efficiency, service, and expense to support business growth model
- A minimum of 5 years working in a call center environment, both inbound and outbound contact center, chat & email channels
- Working knowledge of call center processes and metrics
- Knowledge of phone systems and scheduling software (Nortel, Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Pipkins or other comparable systems/software, etc)
- Knowledge of WFM software (IEX, eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, or other comparable software, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to forecast and allocate resources based on short and long term needs
- Ability to understand Process Flows and IVR Call Trees
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated mathematical and analytical competencies
Nice to Have
- Healthcare Industry Experience
- Company Start-up/Scale Operation Experience
- CWPP (Certified Workforce Planning Program
- Various Workforce Certifications
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range is $60,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.