Do you want to play a key role in improving the performance of our US business and be a pivotal part of our global success? Do you want to be part of a company that is becoming a world leader in the provision of IT and business support services?
This position is an internal facing role. The main responsibility will be to report adherence of staffing per workload forecasting. This position will use forecasts and reports of call/chat volume demand and monitor the scheduling of sufficient staff for appropriate skills, based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Communicates forecasts workload volume
- Staffing is based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients both short-term, medium-term and long-term
- Models agent schedules sets and recommends appropriate schedule changes based on forecast changes.
- Maintains current and accurate agent skill set list
- Creates schedules for contact center agents
- Performs performance analysis for accurate and timely reporting to support business processes, decision-making and effective management of the contact center
- Analyzes daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual results for the call center
- Assist with shift changes in the system.
- Define and implement Workforce Management policies and procedures
- Other Duties as assigned.
Skills and competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in computer science, statistics, mathematics, finance, general business, accounting or a related field
- Analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem-solving background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Windows
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and presentations skills
- Proactive working style
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience directly interacting with clients in a work force management capacity
- Experience in workforce management actively forecasting, scheduling and building capacity plans
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts. Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.