Workforce Analyst II at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS empowers small to large retirement plan providers around the globe with a comprehensive, integrated suite of retirement solutions. Our industry-leading offering includes an extensive selection of technology and services. From record keeping technology and plan administration and compliance solutions, to financial wellness that supports all aspects of retirement services business and positions our clients for future growth. We are looking for a talented resource, who is comfortable working multiple appropriately prioritized issues and/or projects at a time. One who desires to be a part of this global dynamic retirement technology team where they will grow personally, technically and professionally.
What you will be doing
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for forecasting & planning activities for most non-exempt employees in Operations. Centralized management is necessary to ensure that staffing resources are properly utilized across all business units within Operations. This is achieved by using knowledgeable judgment and analytical capability to determine the staffing needs of the business units to achieve their goals.
- Using historical data, along with recent trends and known factors, forecasts monthly, weekly & daily volumes for most business units within Operations.
- Use of workforce management software & analytic tools, provide quality forecasts based upon business unit objectives
- Provide recommendations for times and attendance for training and other off-line activities through the use of specialized staffing software while still meeting business needs.
- Provide proactive analysis of staff utilization to increase efficiencies within the business units. Assess areas of improvement and provide recommendations and partner with the business to execute the plans.
- Uses historical data and current trends to identify the need for schedule realignments and time off allowances.
- Communicates with business partners to gain agreement and fully understand expectations and client goals.
- Identifies short and long term strategies to achieve departmental goals.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Analytical skills
- Intermediate MS Excel and MS Access experience
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Workforce Management software experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Workforce Management experience preferred
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$60,390-98,430
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.