Web Analytics Specialist at Blue Moon Digital, Inc.
Blue Moon Digital, Inc. (“BMDi”) is an Ecommerce and Retail focused Digital Marketing Agency, and we’re looking for a Web Analytics Specialist to analyze ecommerce data for our specific clients.
The web analytics specialist will work with our clients to help assess online data collection needs and provide recommendations for improving online data measurement through modifications to website tagging. This role helps clients analyze their ecommerce data to provide insights on possible areas of improvement. As part of this analysis role, the right candidate will be utilizing various platforms to visualize and share data outputs (e.g. Domo, Tableau, Excel, etc.). The Web Analytics Specialist is a client facing role, so experience with leading meetings and presenting to groups is desirable.
BMDi is headquartered in Denver, Colorado. This position will be based in our Denver office and work with prospective clients throughout the United States. Blue Moon Digital offers market competitive salaries, stock options, health, dental, and 401k plans in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Requirements and Proficiencies:
- Work extensively with large data sets in order to provide recommendations and improvements to clients
- Make regular adjustments to tag deployment via tag management platform
- Be the main contact for analytics questions from clients (via email, phone, skype, etc.)
- Monitor tagging implementation alerts
- Create data visualization via dashboarding and other custom reports
- Architect data measurement plans for client websites
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or any other related field with a focus on data analysis (e.g. Economics)
- 1 to 2 years of experience working on the analysis and visualization of large data sets
- Experience with business intelligence platforms a plus
- Proficient in the use of Google Analytics, both tagging and analysis
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Certified – or ability to obtain certification
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (a.k.a. Omniture)
- Proficient at using Microsoft Excel (including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, and scatter plots with regression lines)
- Experience with, or knowledge of tag management platforms a plus (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten)
If you think you have what it takes to be our next Web Analytics Specialist, we’d like to hear from you today!