Web Analytics Consultant at Adswerve, Inc.
Adswerve is looking for an experienced Web Analytics Consultant to join our Platform Services team supporting our digital analytics business. The ideal candidate must have strong working knowledge and subject matter expertise in Google Analytics and at least one other web analytics, tag management, web optimization or other such platform (i.e., Adobe Analytics, Tealium, Segment, Optimizely, Lytics, OneTrust, etc.). They should possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking combined with strong client-facing consultative communication and presentation skills. They will be naturally curious about technology, businesses, the web, analytics, and have demonstrated experience working with web or app technology, including any technical or related problem-solving.
The Web Analytics Consultant is responsible for both directly supporting high-value clients and mentoring Digital Analysts. This encompasses responsibilities such as training, delegating and reviewing (QA) work, ensuring internal processes and best practices are followed, and delivering high quality work to clients. As a subject matter expert in one or more specialties, they should be able to lead trainings, talk to client specialists, and reference most of the related tools in your specialty.
- Manage client project workflows--ensuring tasks are entered into the project management tool Asana accurately and delegated appropriately
- Ensure project timelines are met and tasks are completed on schedule
- Interface directly with clients, both in-person and virtually, to communicate complex ideas and present deliverables
- Take responsibility for the quality of all client deliverable work, including work completed by other Digital Analysts (DAs)
- Guide DA execution of client deliverable tasks, including training DAs on how to accomplish new tasks and reviewing DA work to ensure quality of client deliverables
- Provide regular status updates to Analytics Managers and Account Managers on client projects to make them aware of progress and any issues to be addressed
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Math, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tealium and / or other web analytics platforms
- Strong knowledge of analytics workflows, SQL, CRO, a/b testing, web development and / or business intelligence analysis
- Proficient project management skills
- Strong client communication skills, including conducting in-person and video trainings
- Proficient to advanced tag management skills (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.)
- Proficient at data visualization (Data Studio, Tableau, or other similar platforms)
- Specialty in actionable data visualization / reporting or technical acuity (e.g., Mobile, BQ, JS, Python, GTM API, Tealium) preferred but not required
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance with no premiums for employees, along with paid time off, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements and 401(k) plan.