VP of Partnerships and Data Insights
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As the VP of Partnerships and Data Insights, you are obsessed with audience and POS data, and data partnerships which are central to accelerate rapid growth.
You are an experienced, high-energy marketing leader that has the ability and flexibility to bring strategy, inspiration, innovation, and execution together to succeed in the role.
Who You Are:
- Experience working with audience and POS data, data partnerships and how to leverage data with brands, agencies and retailers
- You have a growth mindset and are continually trying to learn in our digital industry
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple key partner relationships with brands, retailers and technology partners
- Drive strategy, budget, and execution of revenue growth by using audience and POS data, and data partnerships
- Develop key relationships with CPGs and Agencies to demonstrate our value prop
- Flexible entrepreneur who is comfortable with ambiguity and pressure of startup environment
- You are a mission-driven, results-oriented marketer with a passion for communicating to consumers, businesses and partners at scale, and a proven ability to bring a highly innovative approach to marketing research, messaging and positioning
- Contributor to new business development initiatives
What You Need to Succeed
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in audience and POS data, data partnerships with retailers, CPGs, Agencies and industry data leaders in the Retail ecosystem
- Experience developing and executing on key data partnerships
- Digitally native
- Manage and develop data relationships with key CPGs and agency partners to develop programs and content
- Coordinate the activity of internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely implementation of marketing programs and plans
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrable ability to analyze and distill data (including market and user behavior) into actionable insights and relevant product features
- Cross functional skills in working across C-Suite and leaders in marketing, sales, technology and product
- Track record of managing and leading people
- Skilled team player who can partner with cross-functional teams including sales, ad operations, and product management
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team. You can be based in Chicago or possibly elsewhere.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.