Voice Pricing Analyst at IntelePeer
We’re looking for a hard-working individual to provide support for our core voice offering. The ideal candidate will have telecom knowledge and experience creating/implementing customer pricing, analysis and account strategy. You should be highly analytical with good problem solving skills, and be able to communicate effectively cross-functionally and with C-level management.
Your day-to-day job will vary, and you will be expected to react quickly to changing expectations.
- Candidate will be responsible for managing the revenue, gross profit and gross profit % (margin) goals for our an embedded base of business and new customers
- Develop detailed account level plans to drive revenue and GP maximization through pricing activities, contract analysis, & deal negotiation
- Assist account management in maintaining base and help drive deeper customer relationships to grow revenue/profit of current customers.
- Manage costs and weekly vendor rate updates
- Work on developing processes/systems to improve reporting, analysis, and product health to drive efficiencies across KPIs – (Revenue/Cost/Gross Profit/Margin)
- Vendor invoice reconciliation and dispute management
- Assist in on boarding new vendors to support product financial goals
- Should be able to effectively manage and deliver results for multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Lead development of internal systems to help manage the international vendor set.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Telecom Experience & Voice Pricing experience is required (2-3+)
- Advanced Excel required
- SQL Experience required
- Python experience is preferred