Voice of Customer Analyst
Please review the job details below.
The Voice of Customer Analyst will help to manage the customer listening platform at DigitalGlobe. They will be responsible for helping to develop KPI’s to drive measureable customer satisfaction and financial results. They will work with internal teams to review customer feedback, recommend changes for implementation, and action on those to improve the Customer Experience.
- Create clear and concise descriptions and associated KPI’s supporting a differentiated customer experience.
- Analyze customer feedback and behavioral information to understand why customers are tracking satisfied/dissatisfied.
- Serve as a customer experience thought leader and effectively represent the voice of the customer in different capacities within the organization.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Play a role in ensuring the department delivers a consistent, high-quality experience with built-in metrics.
- Develop improvements in efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA / BS Business Mgmt., Communications, Marketing or related undergraduate/graduate degree.
- Understanding of employing key customer experience metrics and methodologies, Net Promoter Score or similar.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in or around a Voice of Customer program or customer insights.
- Proven Qualitative & Quantitative skills for analysis of customer feedback & associated metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and in alignment with corporate customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Market research, product marketing and qualitative/quantitative research methodologies desirable.
- Excellent communication and customer experience skills with the ability to focus on both the big picture and the details.
- Familiarity or experience with Medallia preferred.
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.