VoC Strategy Leader (Remote) at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS Voice of the Customer (VoC) team / program captures customer's feedback about their experiences with and expectations for our products and services along the entire customer lifecycle. It focuses on understanding customer needs and expectations to drive corrective actions and inform Product, Service, Sales and Marketing strategies.
What you will be doing
For this newly created role FIS is searching for an experienced and visionary VoC Strategy Leader that can turn insights into strategy. You must have analytical, process-oriented, and strategic skillsets and multiple years of experience with customer research methodologies. You will uncover the business challenges of the company's client base (ranging from small merchants to ecommerce giants and financial institutions). You'll have the opportunity to drive high impact change through data-driven insights.
Developing a CX strategy:
- Critically evaluating client feedback across all business segments and identifying opportunities to improve the Client Experience at significant client pain points, in order to drive commercial success
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders to design and develop CX improvement initiatives and embed these within the relevant business areas
- Translating and synthesizing VoC data, churn data, financial data, customer segmentation data and operational data into actionable insights and powerful stories that drive the CX change agenda within the business
- Identifying and applying CX best practice from competitors and wider industries, in relation to internal CX management and enablement, as well as client-facing propositions (across Product, Price, Service, Technology, etc.)
- Building the ‘case for change’ – telling the story behind CX initiatives and client needs in an engaging way, to demonstrate their value to key stakeholders
Delivery of CX improvements:
- Building out and leading governance of the programme of CX activities across business units
- Utilizing project management skills to ensure that improvements are implemented effectively and efficiently managing risk and change
- Helping to build business cases, where required, to secure funding and support the implementation of CX initiatives
- Measuring and tracking the success of CX initiatives against relevant KPIs
Business engagement and stakeholder management:
- Designing and using a variety of tools and techniques, including workshops, multimedia, dashboards and presentations, to drive engagement in CX at all levels of the business, from senior executives to front-line, client-facing staff
- Winning buy-in from senior stakeholders and using this to drive improvement activities
- Championing Client Experience across the business to promote it as a priority across both front-office and back-office functions
- Engaging with clients to conduct research and validate CX improvement initiatives
- Identifying and delivering improvements in how CX performance, strategy and activity are communicated across the business, to enable culture change and buy-in
What you bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or above from a selective university
• 5+ years of experience working in the Customer/Client Experience field, ideally within a large organization, to support improvements in relevant CX metrics (NPS, CES, CSI, etc.)
• Experience designing, developing and delivering CX improvement initiatives within large organizations (particularly where these changes have also enabled operational or financial benefits for the organization)
• Experience and understanding of CX best practice and approaches (customer journey mapping, personas, CX measurement and insights, experience design, employee experience, organizational engagement, etc.)
• Effective at engaging with and influencing stakeholders at all levels and across different functions
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills (combining data, research and customer stories to create engaging cases for change that win over stakeholders at all levels)
• Able to identify and build clear links between Customer Experience and commercial business objectives
• Experience working with Voice of the Customer insights programs
Added bonus if you have:
• Project management experience
• Top tier consulting background
What we offer you
• A competitive salary and benefits
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.