Traveler Experience Specialist at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We're excited to add Traveler Experience Specialist to our growing Traveler Experience Team! Working closely with our Senior Manager of Traveller Experience, you'll use data to find the root of traveler issues & work cross-functionally to implement solutions. This is a new role at Hotel Engine with opportunity for huge positive impact for our clients! If you've led teams in Hotel Operations in the Room department, this could be a perfect transition to travel tech - we're talking to you!
Here's what you'll do:
- Use data and dashboards to identify problems that are negatively impacting travelers experiences and then work with the team to implement solutions to reduce issues.
- Respond to and resolve high-priority customer escalations by working directly with hotels and suppliers.
- Proactively work with hotels and suppliers to formulate operational strategies to reduce negative traveler experiences.
- Collaborate cross functionally to improve traveler experience
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2+ year’s experience in hotel operations in the Rooms department as a supervisor or manager
- In-depth knowledge of hospitality industry procedures and practices required
- Significant experience in a customer service role and find satisfaction in providing delight to those experiences
- Metrics driven as an indicator and motivator of success
- A skilled communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English language who enjoys creating personalized verbal and written communication
- Experience with Salesforce preferred, but not required.
- The total cash compensation for this role is $65,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers are based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Stock Options for all new hires
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage, dental and vision offerings (with plans available at no cost to employees), as well as HSA/FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program