Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Global Plus Implementation team provides business system analysis and testing coordination for the implementation of the Global Plus trust accounting platform. The team works directly with the clients helping them implement Global Plus and its surrounding applications supporting trust operations, wealth administration, investment managers, and institutional custody. The business functions supported for the clients are trading and settlement, income and corporate actions, asset transitions, corporate trust processing, IRA processing, cash processing, and securities processing of a multitude of different asset types.
What you will be doing
- Work directly with clients to gather business requirements and translate into system requirements
- Assisting clients with system setup and data migration
- Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices
- Leading business function workstream for system conversion
- Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Global Plus accounting software platform processing or support experience
- Trust Operations processing and/or management experience
- Securities processing and/or management experience
- Trust administration
Added bonus if you have
- Trading and Settlement processing or support experience
- SWIFT processing or support experience
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.