Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients’ complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
The Technical Team Lead role is responsible for managing a team consisting of technical resources supporting implementation and ongoing maintenance of clients. The technical teams are responsible for designing system architecture, configuring sites according to client requirements, supporting annual enrollment, and ensuring inbound/outbound files are configured according to third-party requirements. The success of this role is determined by an individuals success as a technical leader, professional communication, and the ability to interact effectively as a team player on cross-team initiatives.
What you need to make the cut:
- BS required, preferably in related field of study
- 5 years experience working with HRIS, benefits, and carrier systems. Experience with benefits technology and healthcare desired. 1-2 years working with electronic data interchange (EDI) preferred.
- Highly motivated, confident, energetic and must possess a positive attitude
- Proven ability to drive design discussions and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders, helping to generate concepts
- You must be a resourceful and creative problem solver – constructively working with team members to find solutions
- Tech savvy – must have a comfort level with learning new technology and being able to communicate effectively when discussing with clients
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- Fitnessolver. If you need a boost, visit our on-site fitness facility to clear your head.
- Massages. With a “work hard/play hard” atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application - make sure it includes:
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you’d be great for the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don’t have past work experience that’s perfectly aligned.
- Your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest. Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for a look at our vibrant culture.