We are looking for a customer centric, detail oriented, data savvy Technical Implementation Specialist to join our innovative and fast-paced SaaS company. You will oversee all data uploads and train our data analysts on the process. To be successful in the role you will need to become a product expert so you can quickly understand how our data is organized, and analyze and determine client business needs.
You will develop outreach to all data contacts. This requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will need to be a strong communicator and comfortable with presenting (via video conference) to senior level local government officials. As we are in the business of data, you need to be extremely adept at manipulating and matching large data-sets to find answers to FAQs.
This role can be performed remotely as long as you have access to a professional work-environment, a fast internet connection, and can work with customers across time zones.
- Oversee training and QA of data uploads
- Proactively monitor product usage, and reach out if there are opportunities to increase ROI.
- Responsible for identifying data gaps and working with product team to address
- Become an expert on the day-to-day operational tasks that we must do in order to deliver a high quality customer experience
- Troubleshoot issues and problems that customers and/or other team members are having with our systems or product. Create bug tickets as appropriate
- Analyze current systems and operational duties with the aim of increasing efficiency, fully automate wherever possible, and enhance current software features
- Write articles on product usage
- 2+ years experience working in excel, managing large data sets
- Intermediate-level experience with Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Beginner-Intermediate knowledge of QJSON
- Beginner knowledge of AWS a plus, not a requirement
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent client and internal communication skills
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location