Team Manager, Data Migration at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Team Manager, Data Migrations to join our team!
Reporting to our Vice President of Professional Services, you will work in tandem with the Sales, Implementation, Customer Success and Professional Services Research & Development teams to ensure our data migration services offering seamlessly carries customers’ legacy recruiting data forward into Greenhouse.
Data Migration is a core service offering of the Greenhouse Professional Services strategy, providing expert guidance and services to ensure successful data integration into Greenhouse’s solution. With a high bar set as well as the ambitious goal of improving as we grow, we are now looking for a leader for our team of Data Migration Engineers. You will ensure the larger goal of meaningful product adoption and functionality, high customer happiness, and having customers who are enthusiastic to grow with Greenhouse.
Who will love this job
- A coach – you have an innate magnetism and leadership style that inspires confidence in your team
- A planner – you get a thrill out of keeping information and people organized and can both anticipate and overcome roadblocks
- A people partner – you smooth bumpy roads and have a knack for winning hearts and minds
- A champion – you work behind the scenes to support the everyday heroes on the team
- An innovator – you not only have a strong attention to detail, but also see the "big picture" and contribute ideas to improve the organization
What you’ll do
- Manage a collaborative team of Data Migration Engineers, leading data consultation, transformation and migration efforts for our customers
- Guide your team's account strategy and identify areas for improvement, enhancing efficiency and balance in workload
- Optimize project plans and delivery process to ensure data migrations are completed on time, within budget, and meet expectations
- Partner with other internal leaders to ensure a cohesive customer experience
- Utilize data to track progress and take action on critical metrics
- Assist with documenting team processes and standard methodologies
- Expertly resolve advanced customer issues, seizing such opportunities to help team members learn and grow
You should have
- Experience in a consultative or customer-facing role, preferably for SaaS or technical products
- Superior customer service skills - the ability to be empathetic, responsive, and solutions-focused
- Demonstrated success managing a customer-facing team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in recruiting and hiring, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The ranges provided below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $105,000.00-$130,000.00.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**