Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
As a Tax and Data Analyst, you will be working closely with the Transaction Tax Manager and Tax Director to ensure the timely and accurate filing of Regulatory reports at all jurisdictional levels. You will work with our Tax Team to collect, validate and analyze data required for the monthly compliance process. This position is part of a growing Tax Department with opportunities for developing one’s tax expertise.
- Responsible for analytical data needs related to tax compliance.
- Handle complex data requests and develop reports for tax compliance.
- Assist in preparing transaction tax, regulatory filings and unclaimed property reporting.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in data sets.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Identify new process improvement opportunities.
Key Skills and Experience Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Data Science or relevant field.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Experience in the telecom industry would be an advantage.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel & Access, as well as other MS Office applications. Google applications including Gmail, Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- Salesforce.com and/or Oracle R12 experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and work independently.
- Strong organization and time management skills to handle multiple priorities
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter to meet the needs of the business.
Base salary range: $50,480-$55,191
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time