Tag Manager at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
· Work with internal clients to understand, architect, and design analytics solutions in Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
· Work with development teams to integrate analytics tracking requirements into production cycles.
· Assist in reporting and ad-hoc analysis of data for business units.
· Develop standards-based projects to solve customer and product needs.
· Anticipate and solve issues before they negatively impact websites or the integrity of analytics data.
· Work independently to manage projects and timelines to ensure on-time delivery and bug-free deployments.
· Develop dashboards and custom reports for business units and functional teams
· Assist business units in the development of, and reporting on, KPIs and metrics
· Implement Media Tags and Analytics Tags via Tag Management Systems
What are we requiring for this role?
Skills and Experience
· Deep understanding of data dimensioning and metrics, proper use of tracking variables and how they are implemented for deep dive analysis and automated reporting.
· Experience working with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Tealium, or Ensighten (Google Tag Manager preferred)
· 3+ years front-end web or analytics development experience
· Strong HTML and CSS experience in cross browser environments
· Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills using tools such as browser network tabs, Chrome Debugging tools, Firebug, HTTPFox, and Charles Proxy
· HTML5/CSS3 and associated best practices
· Experience in creating and automating analytics reports
· Experience in implementing A/B and MVT tests via Google Optimize
· Experience with documenting and socializing implementation work via tools like Atlassian Confluence
Nice to Have Skills
· Experience working with Google Big Query/Table
· Experience developing solutions and visualizations in Tableau (Desktop and/or Server) and Google Data Studio
· Experience working with Google Firebase
· Experience developing applications in Python
· Experience working with WordPress, particularly in relation to CRO and tag management
· Testing and Optimization Platforms (Adobe Target, Maxymiser, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer) (mentioned Optimize above)
· Experience working with SQL and AWS Redshift
· Experience working in an Agile environment with tools like Atlassian JIRA and Trello