Hotel Engine, the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, is a leader in travel technology with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated our rapid growth by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2022 will be our best year yet!
We’re excited to add a System Administrator to join our IT Team! Our ideal candidate has a strong ability to prioritize help desk requests from our 300+ associates while also moving the ball forward and lead various internal IT projects.
You will be a part of the data access and escalation team and you will audit and manage the data access and permission level across our hotel engine platforms.
You’ll work hand in hand with our IT Manager and act as tier two/three for the the hotel engine helpdesk team in supporting our teams to be fully functional and will be a key part of keeping Hotel Engine a dynamic and effective place to work.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Serve as escalation point of contact for associates seeking technical assistance over phone, video or in person.
- Support and troubleshoot Microsoft 365 platform, Groups and email platform.
- Help monitor the help desk system for complex requests and resolve or escalate accordingly
- Install and support business-critical applications
- Support the onboarding team when needed.
- Manage our Antispam/antivirus systems.
- Perform remote and in-person troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Follow-up and update associate status and information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures and technology
- Document processes and procedures
- 4-5 days in the office per week
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years prior experience as a help desk technician
- Prior experience in a fast paced, high growth Microsoft 365 start up environment is a plus!
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products and remote control
- Prior experience with Slack, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, Sharepoint Management
- Great understanding SSO systems, audit user/group system access, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An approachable, open mindset; always looking for the next way to make our processes more efficient.
- The base pay range for this role is $30.00-$40.00/hour. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- This role is eligible for remote work. Hotel Engine is authorized to do business in AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, TX, UT & WA. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Hotel Engine is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers are based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Stock Options for all new hires
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage, dental and vision offerings (with plans available at no cost to employees), as well as HSA/FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program