System Administrator at Hotel Engine (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
We’re excited to add a System Administrator to join our IT Team! Our ideal candidate has a strong ability to prioritize help desk requests from our 300+ associates while also moving the ball forward and lead various internal IT projects.
You will be a part of the data access and escalation team and you will audit and manage the data access and permission level across our hotel engine platforms.
You’ll work hand in hand with our IT Manager and act as tier two/three for the the hotel engine helpdesk team in supporting our teams to be fully functional and will be a key part of keeping Hotel Engine a dynamic and effective place to work.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Serve as escalation point of contact for associates seeking technical assistance over phone, video or in person.
- Support and troubleshoot Microsoft 365 platform, Groups and email platform.
- Help monitor the help desk system for complex requests and resolve or escalate accordingly
- Install and support business-critical applications
- Support the onboarding team when needed.
- Manage our Antispam/antivirus systems.
- Perform remote and in-person troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Follow-up and update associate status and information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures and technology
- Document processes and procedures
- 4-5 days in the office per week
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years prior experience as a help desk technician
- Prior experience in a fast paced, high growth Microsoft 365 start up environment is a plus!
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products and remote control
- Prior experience with Slack, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, Sharepoint Management
- Great understanding SSO systems, audit user/group system access, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An approachable, open mindset; always looking for the next way to make our processes more efficient.
- Our headquarters is based in Denver, CO. Are you currently located or willing to relocate to Denver?
- The base pay range for this role is $28.00-$35.00/hour. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.